- Intake assessment questionnaire review and treatment protocol outline by Dr. Hoffman. (½ - 1 hour)
- QEEG assessment (1½ hours)
- Biofeedback Stress Assessment (1 hour)
- Heart Rate Variability - HRV - (24 hour and 7 minute assessment)
- Computerized Brain Functioning Testing (1 ½ hours)
- Psychological and cognitive functioning questionnaires
- Neurospect Scan (Referral required)
- Functional MRI, CT scans, PET scans, Neuroquant (Referral required)
- Standard and Functional Medicine Lab work.
Functional lab work may include:
- Metabolic panel
- Celiac and gluten sensitivity screening
- Neurotransmitters and Genocept assay
- Thyroid and adrenal panel
- Food sensitivities
- Gut function
- Immune function
- Oxidative stress
- Infectious disease panels
- Phase 1 and phase 2 detoxification functioning
- Nutritional assessment
- Organic acid assessment
- Heavy metal and chemical exposure assessment
Note: Intakes may or may not include an extensive functional medicine analysis. All previous health care records, blood work, psychological reports, specialist reports, imaging studies could be reviewed.
Times may vary depending on the complexity of the case and individual needs and requirements of the patient.
These appointments can be broken down into separate visits.